1:50: Pulse Check
1:55: Goals, Agenda
- blogger/note taker
- share student work
What did the students do/make/learn?
- Gaby: Sort out rectangles and triangles in groups.
- Yvonne: Discussing the different variations of numbers
- Leti: Someone taking picture of another student tasting food
- Kristin: Using hard work and lazy words with photography
What do you see?
- What do you notice?
- Rectangles on the left and triangles on the right.
- Big and small
- Different colors
- Grouping based on size and shape
- Student is not taking a selfie because both hands are on the food
- Things that students are wearing, body language
- blocked back ground
- You don’t, less obvious.
- Yes because we know its not a selfie
What do you like about this?
- saved paper
- students can feed off of each-other
- more than might be too much
- More than 3 does not work for me-Yvonne
- Students started conversations about how to fit all the shapes.
- Students made decisions together
- Takes something that is hard and breaks it down into parts
- When students are working together, the students who “get it” help the ones who didn’t
- Better example of what to do, clearly define roles needed
What would you do differently next time?
2:35: Wrapping up Quarter 1
- You guys are awesome!
- Next week reflect on how collaboration went
- The week after, choose our Q2 pillar