Even though we have not had access to our outdoor playground yet, the classes have been very successful in the gym. October and the new playground will be here soon!
- Through the first 2 weeks of school, our students have been engaging in a variety of fitness exercises.
- Students are learning about the different muscle groups and the different exercises to strengthen those muscles.
- Students have been using free weights, plyometrics, bodyweight, and speed/agility equipment.
- The students have begun to learn and participate in a variety of low-organized games.
- We would like to involve more Q & A/Class Discussions into our curriculum.
- The splitting of the classes has been working and we would like to continue that. This allows for the students to listen to instruction better as well as eliminates excess classroom noise.
Our fall sports season will be starting next week. The fall sports for this school year are girls volleyball, boys and girls cross country, girls double dutch, boys soccer, and co-ed flag football.
Our new gym uniforms have arrived and may be purchased.